Television Production Experience
Audio for TV/Video:
- Audio Engineer (A1) for the RFD-TV national broadcast of the FFA convention from Conseco Fieldhouse
- Audio Engineer (A1) for Comcast, Time Warner, and Indiana Cable Network productions of football and basketball games (through Producer's Plus)
- Recording and mixing audio (post) for cable program "The Music Box"
- Audio engineer for live music to TV program, "Bulldog Lounge"
- Additional experience as an A2
- Operated parabolic mic for NFL Network
- Experience with IFB's, intercoms, telephone connections (Telos/Tiff/QKT), etc. Trucks I have worked in include IMS's #4 truck, TL Mobile's truck, Trio's T48 truck, Sure Shot's Kelsey Marie truck, Ball State/WIPB's truck, Classic Worldwide Productions' Eclipse truck, also Conseco Fieldhouse's built-in studio. I have used a wide variety of audio gear and other standard equipment such as DigiCarts and Telex RTS communications systems.
Other TV/Video work:
- Camera Operator for Comcast and Indiana Cable Network production of football and volleyball games (through Producer's Plus)
- Camera Operator for Webstream Productions and Butler University/Horizon League Network webcasts of basketball games
- Camera Operator for Indianapolis Indians (professional baseball team)
- Camera Operator and Video Engineer for cable program "The Music Box"
- Non-linear video editing with Final Cut Pro and Avid systems
- Technical director for a community access cable program
The following Music Box shows can be viewed on YouTube (all shows, Doug Webster: camera, video engineering and audio post (except 4/26/08)):
- 10/3/07 Kevin Noble & Andrew Gillen
- 11/7/07 Mark Alexander, Robert Warren
- 12/5/07 Amo Joy
- 4/26/08 Tuff Enough (second appearance)